Sunday 11 March 2012

Move On

when you feel that something didn't happen like you wish, maybe this is the time for you to get out from this condition. so that, you can stand and be brave to face your life.
make a new page of your life with everything new, and realize how many people missing your smile more than your tears.

and I have reference a track that can make us rise from the long unhappiness . I hope you can realize that life is still running for you and me. so be strong and keep smile.

Bruno Mars - Move On

How do I end up in the same old placeFaced again with the same mistakesSo stubborn, thinking I know what is rightBut life proves me wrong every time
Taking roads that lead me no where,How do I expect to get thereBut when will I learn to just put you first
I come to you now when I need youBut why do I wait to come see youI always try to do this on my ownBut I was wrong, cause only with youCan I move on (can I move on)
When I awake, it's you that makes me strongAnd I know that you've been with me all alongSo many times I forget to close my eyesAnd listen to my heartWith you, life is so easyWhy do I make it hard
Oh, taking roads that lead me no where,How do I expect to get thereWhen will I learn to just put you first
I, I come to you now when I need youBut why do I wait to come see youI always try to do this on my ownBut I was wrong, cause only with youCan I move on
I'll get out of my own way,Let you have your wayCause I realized I'm no good on my ownI'm there for you, I'll serve for youI can't live without you
I come to you now when I need youWhy do I wait to come see youI always try to do this on my ownBut I was wrong, I was wrong, I was wrong,With only you, only you, with only youCan I move on, can I move on, can I move on

No comments:

Post a Comment