Friday 25 May 2012

Super Junior Part 1

hay guys, I don't know why I can be dazzled with Super Junior (SUJU). I know the boyband, but I only know Choi Siwon who played in Oh My Lady. in this drama, he became an artist whom stubborn and have a children from his ex girlfriend.

And when SUJU come to Indonesia for SS4 (Super Show 4), I become fanatic for this boy band. I feel surprise when ELF (Suju Fans call) cohesive yelling their song or just their name when they perform in Indonesia.

From that, I realized that not only Siwon who have cute face, but the other member have too, this is the other member who took my heart :p


1. Ryeowook













Kim Ryeo Wook was born on 21 June 1987,mononymouly credited as Ryeowook. He is a South Korean singer-songwriter, Radio DJ and occasional actor. He is best known as a member of K-pop boy band Super Junior and its subgroups, Super Junior-M and Super Junior-K.R.Y. Along with four other Super Junior members, he is one of the first Korean artists to appear on Chinese postage stamps.



2. Leeteuk















Park Jung-soo was born on 1 July 1983, mononymouly credited by his stage name Leeteuk. He is a South Korean singer-songwriter, MC, presenter, and occasional actor. He is best known as the leader of K-pop boy band Super Junior and its subgroups, Super Junior-T and Super Junior-Happy




3. Kyuhyun














Cho Kyu-hyun was born on 3 February 1988,mononymouly credited as Kyuhyun. He is a South Korean Singer, actor and television host. He is best known as a member of K-pop boy band Super Junior and its sub-groups,Super Junior-M and Super Junior-K.R.Y. He is also one of the first four Korean artists to appear on Chinese postage stamps





No comments:

Post a Comment